The environmental impact of producing products is important
Aspect of sustainability. The introduction to this topic has you the theoretical
Introduction to LCA according to DIN.
For the exam, the task is a comparative ecological consideration
based on the DIN 14040 / 14044. The focus is on the packaging. Therefore
you have received a product in the lecture. Search for this product
same product in a different packaging (size / material / presentation etc.).
These two packages can be compared from the perspective of environmental impact.
In the housework the following points have to be worked on:
– Comparative ecological consideration of the two packaging based on
to DIN 14040 and 14044
– Processing of the four phases based on the lecture notes for both
Packaging (the content – product – does not need to be considered, it can as
self-created material to be carried)
– Presentation and calculation with umberto, impact categories: those in the
umberto version are possible
– Processing of min. two sensibility tests
– Preparation of a home-work