Please select an Australian startup venture of your interest (the venture must not be set up for more than seven years, and is still operating), and critically analyse:
1. Business information:
– Brief introduction of the chosen startup venture
– Who and where are the business’s targeted customers?
– What customer wants, needs, problems or fears are the venture trying to address?
– What are the major product/service benefits, features and/or experience?
– What makes the business differentiated from current oppositions/competitive offerings in the market? – How attractive is the industry that the business is located in, and How competitive is it?
2. Business model:
– Critically evaluate the venture’s business model and value proposition.
– What were the major challenges the venture encountered with at different stages, and how did the venture manage to overcome them?
4. Lessons for other businesses:
– What are the key lessons that other businesses in the same industry can learn from this startup venture?
Please support your analyses/arguments with relevant secondary data/facts and figures, and apply/reflect on relevant entrepreneurship theories where possible/relevant.
The report format is to be used with titles and sub-titles, Harvard referencing style, 1.5 spacing, 12 Times News Roman font, and at least 18 references (in English) to be used (including no less than 4 academic references).
Disciplinary knowledge is clearly presented. Uses disciplinary language authoritatively; shows critical understanding of the relevant theories, issue presented; demonstrates depth and accuracy of understanding.
Analysis and Recommend- ations (Critical Thinking)
Critical Thinking Inquiry/ Research
Strategically and critically analyses and evaluates the market opportunities, customers, products/services, industry situation, business challenges of the chosen startup venture, consequently, provide strategic and feasible lessons for other businesses in the same industry.
Autonomy and independence
Demonstrates an outstanding original approach and excellent level of independent thinking. Effectively manages time and resources to complete all parts of the task.
Study and learning skills
Exhibits an outstanding ability to learn, select and evaluate the chosen venture and accomplish the task by applying a wide range of relevant strategies and learning skills.
Writing and Referencing
Plan is well structured, with fluent and cohesive presentation of ideas. Sophisticated academic language throughout, with excellent use of supporting evidence. Persuasively addresses the task, and employs a relevant approach.
Employs an accurate academic referencing convention citing multiple sources.
PLEASE, WRITE WITH EASY LANGUAGE.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more