This assignment is designed for students to apply knowledge about conducting international business in different countries and cultures where it may be necessary to adapt business practices, products or services to succeed in another country or culture. Students will select three diverse countries and three diverse products, and then consider each product in each of the selected countries (i.e. 9 combinations). They will address how cultural and social factors affect international business decisions and how a given product will be received in each country given that country’s culture.
This Homework Assignment should be prepared as an individual assignment. Consult the APA Manual or other online APA sources. Students should be mindful of the following guidelines:
– Students should cite the sources of all ideas, facts and information used that are not original. Failure to do so is plagiarism, even if the oversight is unintentional. See The APA Manual for a detailed explanation of proper APA author-page documentation format.
– In scholarly writing, students are not merely copying information from another author, but using evidence to support the contentions drawn from their findings and critical analysis of related literature.
– All homework assignments must be word-processed, double-spaced, with 11- or 12-point font and one-inch margins. Papers should be at most 10 pages in length (not including title, references or contents pages). Students should include at least three (3) primary or main sources of publications dated no earlier than three (3) years ago. It is expected that additional or secondary sources will also be cited. The instructor may specify any other requirements relating to the references.
-Components of an APA formatted paper:
1. Cover Page
3. Table of Contents
4. Body (double spaced) – Sources must be cited within the body of the paper using the American Psychological Association (APA) author/year parenthetical method of documentation
5. References (APA – compliant)
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more