Case Study: Shoreline Stadium Instructions
Read the Shoreline Stadium Case on pp. 204–205. Considering the information provided, construct a Risk Response Matrix (see text p. 220) that details at least 3 risk events that are likely for this case, your responses to the risks, contingency plans, triggers, and the responsible party for each risk event. Then, using Microsoft Project, create a Gantt chart that details the project schedule (see Table 6.3 p. 205 for task details). Once the chart is created, answer the questions on p. 204 in the format described below. The student is to submit two documents in Shoreline Stadium case study answers .
The first document is a paper completed in Microsoft Word that follows current APA format.
The second document is the Microsoft Project file, which is also required.
Write my paper 4 me to include at least 3 resources (the text and at least 2 peer-reviewed sources) and total of 5–6 pages while including the following:
The paper is to include at least 3 resources (the text and at least 2 peer-reviewed sources) and total of 5–6 pages while including the following:
The Case Study: Shoreline Stadium is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.
Microsoft Project Access
This course requires access to Microsoft Project. You can download Microsoft Project for free through the IT Marketplace by following these steps:
|Summary||0 to 50 |
· Introduction included.
· Recommendations reflect questions on p. 204.
· Correct project deadline is met.
· Correct critical path is identified.
· Correct number of working days is included.
· At least 3 resources included (the text and two journal articles).
· Each principal element is included.
|Gantt chart||0 to 50 |
· Well-developed Gantt chart that accurately reflects tasks and dependencies. The student’s original Microsoft Project file must be posted to receive credit for the Gantt Chart.
|Risk matrix||0 to 25 |
· At least three risks are identified .
· A matrix presents each risk with the appropriate risk response, contingency plan, trigger, and responsible party.
|Format||0 to 25 |
· Title page included.
· Reference page included.
· Correct grammar and spelling are used.
· Current APA formatting is used.
|Instructor’s Comments: |
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more