Your actual comparative analysis will identify the author’s purpose for the book, its major themes, principles and concepts, and description of how those themes, principles, and concepts relate to the themes, principles and concepts presented by DuBrin.
For this analysis paper, you are to read one of the books listed below (or an approved book). You are to identify the author’s purpose for the book, its major themes, principles and concepts, and describe how those themes, principles, and concepts relate to the themes, principles and concepts presented by DuBrin. In other words, I want to see at minimum four (4) concepts from your “chosen author” and how they to compare/align to DuBrin: where they agree and where they don’t or if they don’t. This is not a book review but rather it is an analysis of an outside reading and the documentation of that reading’s relatedness to the material you have been studying throughout this class.
The content of the analysis is to be completed in APA; the body of the analysis is to be between 7-8 pages. This page count does not include the title, abstract and reference pages. Therefore, the total page count will be 10-11 pages. Please follow ALL APA, such as double-spaced pages, 12 point font, etc. The analysis must include the following:
· an APA title page with running header;
· an Abstract Heading and Section;
· an Introduction Heading and Section;
· a Discussion Heading and Section;
· a Conclusion Heading and Section; and
· the Reference page
· All parts in alignment with APA 6th edition
Please use an APA properly formatted header on each page.
The Book I selected to compare to Andrew J. DuBrin’s Leadership, Research Findings, Practice, and Skills (2019) was “Just Ask Leadership: Why Great Managers Always Ask the Right Questions, by Gary B. Cohen.”
Rubric from the professor:
Analysis Paper Rubric
Requirement Available Points Points Earned
1. Select a book, substantial article, or other media related to management or leadership. Your selection cannot be a US Department of Defense of other governmental pamphlet or regulation. No later than the beginning of Week 3, tell me what book or article that you have chosen. Get my approval before starting work on this. 5
2. Submit your Analysis Paper through Week 9’s Assignments link as a Microsoft Word document.
Note: All Analysis Papers are checked by Turnitin, a program that identifies similarities and matches to other publications. Papers will not be graded through any other method
a. The author’s purpose. 5
b. One or more major leadership topics, principles or concepts.
Suggestion: Do not select too many major topics. 10
3. Describe how each of the selected topics, principles, and concepts relate to topics, principles, and concepts presented by the author of your selected book, article, or media. 15
4. Describe what and how you think (use examples or stories) the selected topics would be of benefit (or not) in your professional work, home, or civic activities environment. 10
5. The paper is submitted using Microsoft Word, 12 font, 6-10 pages in APA style via the Week 9 Assignments link NLT 11:30 pm on Wednesday on 4 March 2020.
Late submissions will not be accepted. 10
6. The paper reflects professional style, critical reasoning, and
reflects acceptance of risk. 10
7. The Analysis Paper is organized and labeled as follows:
• Abstract Heading and Section;
• Introduction Heading and Section;
• Discussion Heading and Section;
• Conclusion Heading and Section and
• Reference page.
• Both your name and page number must be included on each page of the paper. 15
8. The paper contains at least one diagram, picture, or graph that is introduced using an appropriate call out in the text. 10
9. The paper reflects good word choices, capitalization, use of acronyms, punctuation, and white space. 10
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more