Thesis Paper Outline
- Title: Epiphany application in developing character awareness in short fiction stories cheap essay writing service
- Purpose: The purpose of this proposed thesis will be to review the concept of “epiphany” and examine its application regarding short stories. The concepts of epiphany will be deeply explored and used to interpret character awareness in the literature work “The ”
- Epiphany is vital in a work of literary short stories.
- Epiphany provides a realization point for the character in short stories
- Epiphany is one of the most interesting concepts used in English literature
- Epiphany is used as a tool to bring new meaning to characters.
- Epiphany has great significance in literature work
- Epiphany is closely related to the plot of the short story
- Epiphany usually marks the abrupt, sudden climax of the story and when it occurred at the particular place and time, the story ends suddenly
- Epiphany has a broader social impact and more profound moral significance
- Epiphany as a teaching and learning tool
- Literature explores the way in which the world is viewed and experienced by individuals and epiphany can be helpful in that exploration
- Epiphany help magnify experiences that often come with sudden flashes of perception and insight
Short stories often require more imaginative work than if they were reading a novel and therefore epiphany is more critical in helping readers realize essential moments in the story that the authors want to magnify because of their importance they have later on in the story.
Short stories are limited in time and do not have the timeframe to build up to the plot like novels. Sample passages for summary writing.
Joyce, James, and Virginia Woolf. “James Joyce’s Epiphany and Virginia Woolf’s “Moment of Importance”.” STUDIES IN LITERATURE AND LANGUAGE, vol. 1, no. 2, 2011, pp. 114-118, citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.910.5503&rep=rep1&type=pdf.
Kansas State University. “Critical Concepts: Epiphany.” Kansas State University, 2000, www.k-state.edu/english/baker/english320/cc-epiphany.htm.
Penlighten. “Understanding What Epiphany is and Its Importance in Literature.” Penlighten, 12 Mar. 2018, penlighten.com/what-is-epiphany.