Write a research essay using your chosen theory. Your research essay should have TEN parts. There are no restrictions on the word length of any particular part of the essay.
• Introduction: What are the claims that you wish to make, why are they important and why have you chosen this particular theory as your theoretical framing for these purposes? You may draw on your prior work from Assessment Task 1 for initial insights.
• Biographical note: Write a biographical note about the author of the theory, noting his/her/their research interests and publications. Note if all of their work has focussed on one theory and if there are any trends in their publications that might suggest alternative research interests. Indicate when their major research contributions were published and what they were and why they are ‘major’. You may draw on your prior work from Assessment Task 3A.
• Theoretical Overview: Provide a summary of the key aspects of the theory. We expect this summary to be very detailed. It should introduce the all of the key aspects of the theory and how they apply to your research essay. Use primary sources.
• Analytic Method: Describe the methodology that you will employ and how it aligns with or builds on the methodology employed by your researcher. Which analytic methods do they use to analyse their data?
• Dataset: Describe your dataset and its strengths and limitations, and whether it was consistent or changed over time, and why.
• Explanation of your use of the Dataset: Present this in the same way as your researcher would. Think not only about your theoretician’s claims, but also their wording. Discuss how your data supports the claims made by the theory and/or how it questions the theory or how the theory adds to an understanding of the data. You should be making similar type claims for similar reasons. Reflect back on Assessment Task 3A.
• Findings/Discussion: Present your evidence and explain how it can be interpreted as evidence in support of your claims.
• Conclusion: Read one of the works of your researcher again. See how s/he frames her conclusion. Consider her topic sentences
and write a similar type of conclusion in your research essay.
• APA6 References
• Bibliographical list of relevant references by the researcher.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more