Outline: How Fair Use guidelines and Copyright laws in distance and online education affect designing online-based remedial programs in the for-profit sector. I.
INTRODUCTION A. Background Information
1. Provide background into issue.
2. Define Fair Use Guidelines of Online Education and Copyright Laws.
3. Indicate implications associated with problem of practice in my work environment. B. Thesis statement
1. Fair Use guidelines and Copyright laws in online and distance education propose a threat to the designing of online remedial programs and financial in the for-profit sector.
II. BODY / LITERATURE REVIEW A. Recruitment efforts a. Students have differing learning styles and recruiters can’t be sure they can make blanket promises to the students who are prone to take remedial class due to the nature of their learning potential. b. Recruiters are limited in what they are allowed to say and promise regarding online education and remedial work
B. Financial Aid 1. The law requires public colleges, starting in fall of 2014, to build remedial education into credit-bearing courses. This will affect who will attend for-profits. For profits, which have been scrutinized in the past, will have to reexamine their lending protocol.
C. Quality of Education
1. With electronic mail that connects students and instructors; threaded discussions in learning management systems that bring instructors, students, and classmates together; and public display of student work, videos, images, and expert articles, it is necessary for online instruction to have clear-cut acceptable use policy.
2. Programs/Delivery Adaptive learning programs and courses delivered mainly through learning management systems may not adequately fit the needs of remedial students. Students may be eligible to recoup funds through litigation if it is found that universities knowingly continue to offer courses with a high failure rate.
D. Limitations 1. For profits can require students to take any course they deem necessary for graduation. For profits may be limited in what they can offer if lack of financial aid in subsequent years affects students\’ motivation to take these types of courses. 2. Campuses will be limited in what online remedial courses they can design and offer E. Case and Law Reviews III. CONCLUSION A. Suggestions for schools that want to better prepare students who want to attend for profits B. Legal cases that set precedence C. Concluding thoughts
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more