For this assignment, you are asked to complete a paper based on your own family centered assessment. Your family centered assessment will be confidential and is an exercise for your personal use; it will not be submitted to your instructor. You should use it for the basis of your paper. Use the questions in the family centered assessment below as your point of reference for your own assessment. The detail of that information is for self-reflection. Your self-reflection should inform your analysis of how your family dynamics and history impact you as a social worker.
In family centered assessment planning there are a multitude of questions to be considered. You should use these questions to complete a family centered assessment on your family of origin. Consider these questions as a guide in your assessment. You do not need to answer these questions as part of your assessment paper. These questions are for your self-relections only. Include the following questions as a guide in your assessment.
1. Where are you living now?
2. What do you like about your current living situation?
3. What things don’t you like about where you are living now?
4. For now, do you want to remain where you are, or would you like to move?
5. Describe the housing situation you have had in the past that has been the most satisfying for you.
1. Are you employed full or part-time currently? If you do not have a job now, would you like to get one? Describe why you would or would not like to get a job at this time.
2. What does your job mean to you?
3. What activities are you currently involved in where you use your gifts and talents to help others?
4. What kinds of things do you do that make you happy and give you a sense of joy and personal satisfaction?
5. If you could design the perfect job for yourself what would it be? Indoors or outdoors? Night or day? Travel or no travel? Where it is quiet or noisy?
6. What was the most satisfying job you ever had? What made it the most satisfying?
7. It is harder for you to get a job or harder for you to keep a job? Why do you think this is so?
8. Are you currently taking classes to obtain a degree or to expand your knowledge or skills?
9. Do you like to teach or coach others to do things?
1. Describe your family.
2. What are the ways that members of your family provide social and emotional support for you and help to make you feel happy and good about yourself?
3. Is there anything about your relationships with family that make you feel angry or upset?
4. What would you like to see happen regarding your family relationships?
5. Where do you like to hang out and spend time? Why do you like it there?
6. What do you do when you feel lonely? Do you have a friend or family member that you can call to talk to or do things with? If not, would you like to have such a relationship?
7. Do you have the desire to be close to another in an intimate way? If not, why do you not want an intimate relationship?
8. What meaning, if any, does spirituality play in your life? If this area is important to you, how do experience and express your spiritual gifts?
9. What activities do you enjoy and give you a sense of satisfaction, peace, accomplishment, and personal fulfillment?
10. Do you like being in nature?
11. Do you like animals? Do you have pets?
1. How would you describe your current health?
2. Is being in good health important to you? Why or why not?
3. What kinds of things do you do to take care of your health?
4. How do you know when you are doing well? What is most calming and helpful for you during these times?
5. What limitations do you experience as a result of health circumstances?
6. What do you want or believe you need to be at an optimal level of health?
Based on this family centered assessment, you are to write a paper on how the family dynamics in your family of origin may influence your responses to the various styles of family adaptability, cohesion, and communication. Areas such as family communication patterns, family rules and boundaries, and utilization of family supports should be examined in the assessment. You should use the results of your family centered assessment to analyze the potential impact of your own family history on your professional development and write about those factors.
Like the discussion posts for this course, reflective papers will provide accountability regarding your ability to apply knowledge gained from the course material. Your writing should show evidence of your efforts to critique, evaluate, and analyze what and how you are learning. Your work should connect readings and other course content to life and professional experience or anticipated experience. You should not use this assignment for summaries of your readings. Your goal for this assignment is to demonstrate critical analytical thinking and integration. Your submission should be written in narrative style.
To submit your work, follow these directions:
1. Format your paper according to these guidelines:
o following APA style and formatting
o a minimum of 250 words for its length
o doubled-spaced lines
o using a 12-point font
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more