Read the two target articles —
Alayli-Goebbels A: Exploring non-health outcomes of health promotion ("Bringing two worlds closer together", Chapter 4) – PDF Document (1.4 MB)
Holmstrom I, Roing M: The relation between patient-centeredness and patient empowerment. Patient Education and Counseling 79:167-172, 2010 – PDF Document (139.9 KB)
Based on the target articles, create a PowerPoint with presentation notes on these topics —
1. How various non-health outcomes are obtained via health promotion programs and lifestyle behavior change interventions
2. The importance and impact of non-health outcomes to overall health promotion program goals, including benefits to society
3. Differentiate the concepts of patient-centeredness and patient empowerment
4. Methods of implementing patient-centeredness and patient empowerment approach in the clinical setting
5. Intended outcomes (clinical goals) of such implementation
Create a PowerPoint presentation with presentation notes
• At least 20 slides total (at least 10 slides for topics #1 and #2 and at least 10 slides for topics #3, #4, and #5)
Use the Presentation notes field to include your "script" that may not be reflected in the actual slide itself
You may investigate and discuss these topics based on your personal interest and understanding.
Use the APA format as a guideline. Grammar and spelling count
Please write an essay to complete part 3 of the Diet Record Project. I finished part I and part II. Please follow all the requirements in Part 3. If you need more information or more resources such as lecture slides, please email me. Thank you. The text book for this class is Grosvenor, M.B., & Smolin, L.A. (2015). Visualizing Nutrition: Everyday Choices, 3rd Edition. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Please evaluate if each of their objectives are met…strong side or which one to improve to help improve their topic, etc. or praise of job well done since before BSN graduation!! My adopt project Chrisi Message: Simple smooth ending for all the help my adopt project manager is with me for the past 6 weeks whom give me “critiquing the priject, offering suggestions, and providing support for the reamaining six weeks! …thanks a bunches! I am hoping to see you at the Ceremony.