Assignment Task 1.
Prepare a presentation in which you should explain a few marketing concepts as well as the marketing planning process.
You should in particular have:
1. An introduction, explaining the purpose of strategic marketing
2. A diagram of the marketing planning process.
3. A review of some of the marketing concepts (e.g. Product life cycle, Porter’s 5 forces, Market segmentation, Promotional mix, etc.) and how they relates to the planning process
4. Describe the significance of branding by providing examples of how brands could strengthen a single product or a whole business
5. Illustrate the concepts of ‘brand pyramid’, ‘brand positioning’ and ‘brand management’, and how & why these concepts should be integrated.
1x executive summary (circa 500 words excluding diagrams)
Assignment Task 2.
Select an organisation and prepare a marketing plan with the following sections.
1. A section in which you perform a PESTLE analysis and review Porter’s 5 forces relevant to your organisation.
2. A section with a SWOT analysis and a stakeholder analysis of your organisation
3. A section in which you should develop SMART strategic objectives for the organisation
4.A section concerning the market segment. This section should a. Discuss how market segments could be used for the organisation b. Select one or more market segment(s), justifying your decision. c. Propose and justify a brand positioning for the targeted market segment
5. A section concerning the marketing mix. This section should a. analyse the significance of the marketing mix for the organisation b. contain a pricing, promotional and distribution strategy for one of its products
Submission and Delivery:
1x marketing plan (circa 3500 words)
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more