The goal of the Assignment: Final Paper Common Assignment: Nadia Case Study
To demonstrate your ability to apply the course content, including the core concepts and either the TST or TF-CBT treatment framework, discuss the Michael case using the following outline.
* Please make sure to cover every aspect in detail with the following tasks below:
1. Identify one of your own child or adolescent cases. Summarize the presenting problem and relevant history.
2. Provide a trauma-informed assessment of your client. The trauma assessment should include a brief description of the trauma HISTORY
and a brief summary of emotional and/or behavioral SYMPTOMS that have developed as a result of the trauma. Be sure to highlight developmental and cultural factors that are salient to the assessment. Developmental concerns
should speak to the child/adolescent’s achievement of milestones –individual, family school, peers. Is the attachment relationship affected?
Discuss how culture interacts with the experience of or impact of trauma. Competency 1.2
3. Using the core concepts as a guide for prioritizing treatment issues, identify the most immediate treatment issues for your client. Use ONE, NO MORE THAN two core concepts.
4. Discuss the efforts you have made to address ambivalence/resistance effectively with your client and family. Identify the resistance/ambivalence
clearly – it may be with the child or it may be with the caregiver, – e.g. reluctant to attend sessions, avoids efforts at engagement which is affecting the relationship with the child – or both. Competency 6.2
5. Summarize the treatment to date. Indicate where, if at all, you have been able to use elements of the trauma treatment framework you have identified. Competency 8.1
6. Using the trauma treatment framework you have chosen as a guide, identify the next steps in your work with the client/client system.
7. Using the Saxe Theory on page 205 of Saxe text-book for Micael’s case TST Treatment Planning Grid (Please follow the Saxe Assessment grid to fill in the findings; for Chart Requesting ).
Where does Michael fall into the X Dysregulation of Emotion/Distressed Category/Regulation focused & X Dysregulation of Behavior/ Regulation focused? (X indicates the client on the grid when the therapist analyzing)
Thank you 🙂
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more