Here are the questions that you need to answer about the video "Park Avenue – Money, Power and The American Dream."
Answer all the questions after watching the full video. This is to be typed, submitted as a word document, following APA format, with a cover page.
1. The film shows two sides of Park Avenue. One for the rich, and one for the poor. What does this tell you about "The American Dream"?
2. Do you have divisions like this in your community. Explain and provide examples. Do NOT simply state NO.
3. What makes it difficult for people to move up the economic and social ladder? Provide at least three explanations/reasons
4. According to the film, policies are controlled by big companies, What does this tell you about the role of the government?
5. How can residents of The Bronx influence decisions and policies? Decisions and policies that would leave them better off, not worse off
6. The film shows that the rich pay lower taxes than the poor and middle class. Why does the system allow this? Explain.
7. What do you think about Pastor Dunkley’s quote/statement. "There is nothing wrong about being rich/wealthy. God wants all citizens to be rich. But don’t be rich at a place where you aren’t thinking about anybody else.
8. How should taxes be used to address inequality?
9. Who are the Koch Brothers? What role have they had in creating and reinforcing inequality. Explain. What does this say about the role of money in politics and our society? What would you like to do about this?
10. Who is Charles Schumer? What role has he played in helping to reinforce inequality? Explain. What does this say about the role of money in politics and our society? What would you like to do about this?
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more