Paper details: Answer the following questions by looking up and finding the correct answer and number the answers 1-10
1. The Pepperdine University MS in ABA program meets the eligibility requirements for taking the BCBA exam via Pathway 1: Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI) accredited program.
2. The MSABA program requires students to work with at least 3 clients across their three terms of practicum for their supervisor to sign their fieldwork documentation.
3. You must submit F-FVFs, M-FVFs, and UDS forms to the BACB when applying to take the BCBA exam.
4. Hours spent in group supervision meetings as part of the practicum course may not be counted as acceptable fieldwork activities toward certification.
5. Aurora has collected 1100 hours as Supervised Fieldwork (SF) and 450 hours as Concentrated Supervised Fieldwork (CSF). Assuming she had appropriate supervision contracts, met the correct monthly supervision requirements, and met the total restricted/unrestricted requirement, is she eligible to take the exam?
c. Not enough information
6. Bethany, a BCBA trainee, has collected 1200 SF restricted hours and 300 CSF unrestricted hours. How many unrestricted hours does she still need (please provide your calculation in SF hours)?
7. Luke collected 120 fieldwork hours. His supervisor observed him working with clients two times during the month and met with him in the office to review client programming three times for a total of five supervisory contacts and a total of five hours. How many of these hours would count toward Luke’s fieldwork experience for this supervisory period?
8. Melanie has collected 1200 restricted SF hours. If she were to only collect unrestricted hours moving forward, how many fieldwork hours will she have accrued by the time she completes her fieldwork requirement to meet the BACB’s proportion of restricted/unrestricted hours?
9. Anabelle collected 80 fieldwork hours. She was supervised for a total of 4 hours across two different supervision meetings, both of which occurred as an observation of her working with clients. How many hours can Anabelle count toward her fieldwork tracker, if any?
10. Rafael works at two fieldwork sites for April 2020. He worked 80 hours at site A and 50 hours at site B. He accrued 4 hours of supervision from Site A across four different supervision contacts. He accrued 4 hours of supervision from Site B across two supervision contacts. He was only observed working with clients at Site A. How many hours can Rafael count for this supervisory period, and which site(s) can he count his hours from, if any?
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more