Read the case study. Respond to the questions that correspond to the scenario and upload to the appropriate Dropbox.
Each question should be answered in complete sentences, using correct sentence structure. Responses should be free of grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.
A student has recently graduated from college with a health related degree. She is now ready to pursue her career. A friend recommends that she obtain membership in the professional organization related to her career before starting her job search.
Questions to answer:
1. What is the name of the professional organization related to your chosen career? (NOTE: a list of professional organizations can be found in Chapter 5 of the text).
2. How will your professional Code of Ethics help to guide you in making decisions?
3. Does your professional organization offer a credentialing Exam for your career? If so, what is the name of the credential you can receive after passing the Exam?
4. Define scope of practice. What determines the scope of practice for your chosen career?
5. Based on the Code of Ethics for your chosen healthcare profession, list and explain three standards of professionalism.
6. What could happen to someone who violates their professional Code of Ethics?
IPCC Representative Concentration Pathways
Directions: Go to https://www.skepticalscience.com/rcp.php
In your essay, answer the following questions about RCPs, the latest way of describing scenarios in the IPCC’s 5th Assessment Report (AR5), which was published in 2014.
Part 1: “Introduction”
1. What are 2 reasons emissions scenarios necessary? (4 points)
2. What groups of people use the RCP emission scenarios? Also, explain Figure 1 on the webpage (6 points)
Part 2: “Creating New Scenarios”:
1. Is the latest RCP emissions scenario method from AR5 (IPCC’s 5th Assessment Report) a parallel approach or a sequential approach? Explain why. (4 points)
2. What are the 4 design criteria for the RCPs in your own words? (6 points)
Part 3: “Technical Summary”
1. Describe primary characteristics of each of the 4 RCPs. (8 points)
2. What is the horizontal resolution grid spacing (in degrees) of the data output for the RCP data? (2 points_