Research Topic and Problem Statement – Relationship marketing theory -Evaluating Relationship marketing-‐traditional marketing
This assignment aligns to sections 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, and 6 in the Dissertation Research Plan. You will be able to use the feedback that you receive from this completed assignment to further refine your problem statement during your Residency. Address the following sections in your paper, using the headings provided:
Section 1.1: Research Topic (2 paragraphs)
State your research topic as you have refined it to this point. Ensure that you address the following elements in Section 1.1:
• First paragraph: Describe the specific topic to be studied in a clearly stated paragraph, including relevant, appropriately-focused key concepts.
• Second paragraph: Describe the significance of the topic to your program or field (e.g., Psychology, Counseling and Human Services, Business, Technology, Public Service Leadership, Education, etc.) AND its significance to your program specialization.
The Research Topic should be correctly formed:
• Your research topic should be appropriate for your specialization. Marketing
• Your research topic should use appropriate language for key concepts/phenomena.
• The target population should be named.
• The concepts should be appropriately focused.
Note: You do not need to describe the relationships between or among the concepts for this assignment. You will address these relationships in Track 2.
Section 1.2: Research Problem (1 paragraph)
Write a brief statement that fully describes the problem being addressed. In simplified terms, the research problem should take this form:
“The research literature on ________ indicates that we know ________, we know ________, but we do not know ________.”
The Research Problem should be correctly stated:
• Existing literature and key findings should be summarized.
• Gaps or problems in the existing literature should be clearly formulated.
• The Research Problem should be explicitly stated, not implied.
Section 2.1: Research Problem Background (3 paragraphs)
Provide a brief SUMMARY of your review of the research literature on the topic. This should include citations from at least 5 articles, but should indicate that you have performed a review of the literature on the topic. This should be demonstrated by providing a statement about the body of existing literature on the topic, then, summarizing recent research findings on the topic, highlighting the findings that are most relevant to y our proposed study, demonstrating how your proposed research could add to the existing literature on the topic. Be sure to provide appropriate in-text citations and include references in the reference section.
Note: For this activity, you only need 5 articles, to create your initial foundation.
Section 6: References
• Provide a reference list for all of the articles cited in this assignment, following APA 6th edition formatting (see chapter 7 of the Publication Manual for examples).
o APA Style Central has additional guidance, examples, and tools you can use for researching, writing, and formatting your paper and for citing and referencing resources in APA style. See the APA Style and Format section of the Writing Center for instructions on accessing and using APA Style Central.
• Use current (within 5-7 years), scholarly, PRIMARY resources to support statements throughout your paper.
Review the Research Topic and Problem Statement Scoring Guide to ensure you meet all grading criteria.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more