Archive Proposal – This is a 1-2 page (double-spaced) proposal for the text/discourse/archive you will use for your paper over the course of the semester. Select an artifact that not only interests your but also that you can defend as unique or significant. I suggest that you limit yourself to a specific “text” such as the text of a speech, film, documents, music, advertisements, literary works and so on. Selection of a more diffuse text, archive, or discourse requires a more careful defense of the boundaries of your selection.
I will ask you to rework this proposal if I feel that your topic selection requires significant adjustments. The proposal should address the following questions: What is the text or archive? What research questions drive this inquiry? Why is this text or archive unique or significant? Include a works cited page. I PICK THE MOVIE ‘AMERICAN HISTORY X’.
Rhetorical analysis – Any topic subject. Must follow below requirements: This rhetorical analysis essay will display your understanding of logos, ethos, and pathos as it relates to an advertisement. (So, your thesis points have already been provided: logos, ethos, and pathos.) Criteria:
1) state your 3-point thesis (logos, ethos, and pathos)
2) identify a clear perspective (from which you are speaking–as a viewer) with an appropriate tone and an audience (probably the company/product or service executive)
3) write in third-person point of view (singular/plural) 4) write in present tense
5) use active verbs (omitting “can,” “could,” “would,” “should,” “will,” “shall,” “may,” “might,” and “must” 6) structure, organize, and develop of your analyses of the logos, ethos, and pathos needed to communicate the message the advertisement aspires to transmit
7) include variety: diction, sentence structures and types, and appropriate transitions
8) have good grammar, usage, and mechanics.
My assignment is rhetorical analysis of a professional writing. I have to choose an article in my major and then analyze it. This assignment has two purposes: +To develop your understanding of rhetoric by investigating how a writer constructed a professional document or text in your major field. +To practice analytical thinking and clear writing. My selected article is “Healthcare-associated viral and bacterial infections in dentistry” and you can review on this linkhttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3375115/.
Requirement for this assignment is I have to develop 12 paragraphs under format: 1.Introduction
*Discuss the general use of rhetorical strategies to achieve a purpose
*What were the circumstances under which the paper was written
*What is the title of the piece? When was it written? For whom was it written?
*Who were the discourse community and intended audience for the writing?
*What was the writer’s purpose?
*Which rhetorical strategies will the writer discuss in this analysis?
Framework of analysis
4.Context or Situation
6. Organization Rhetorical appeals (logos, ethos, pathos) +Define rhetorical appeals you will be discussing in that paragraph +Quote or paraphrase 3 examples from the document that illustrate the use of appeal +Explain how or why the example illustrates the appeal and how it contributed to the author’s purpose.
8. Ethos Rhetorical strategies +Define rhetorical strategy you will be discussing in that paragraph +Quote or paraphrase 3 examples from the document that illustrate the use of strategy +Explain how or why the example illustrate the strategy and how it contributed to the author’s purpose
*summarize briefly the main points of the analysis *explain the significance of your analysis as you consider the following: -what strategies were successful for the author’s intended audience and purpose? Give examples and explain why. -what changes would you recommend to the author to better achieve his/her purpose? -what conclusions can you draw about the role in general of rhetorical strategies and appeals in producing clear communication through writing?
For each paragraph, we need a topic sentence, at least three specific examples to support for the the topic sentence (source from the article), and explanation or conclusion for the paragraph. I have to submit this paper to turnitin.com.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more