Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 12–18 slides including a title slide, an agenda slide, body content slides, a conclusion slide, and a Sources slide if applicable. All slides count toward the required length.
The content should focus on some aspect of social media use in the workplace, such as the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, establishing policies involving social media, or communicating properly and professionally through social media platforms. Identify your audience within the professional workplace (Military personnel support office.), and assume your target audience is familiar with the overall concept of social media.
The presentation must be submitted in .PPT or .PPTX format.
The PowerPoint presentation must adhere to the following requirements:
• Address some aspect of social media use in the workplace.
• Open with an introduction that identifies a relevant social media aspect and provides context aligned to the issue using a title and introduction slide.
• Cover the main points of your subject in the body of your presentation with slides that illustrate and reinforce your main ideas.
• Conclude with a single slide containing a one-sentence wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your presentation.
• The presentation should be a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 18 slides.
• Format your PowerPoint with headings on each slide, use 10–20 graphics throughout
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more