ACO, IG, and strategic planning assignment
-Implement a departmental strategic plan
-Identify the different types of organizations, services, and personnel and their interrelationships across the healthcare delivery system
-Collaborate in the development and implementation of information governance initiatives
-Facilitate the use of enterprise-wide information assets to support organizational strategies and objectives
-Apply general principles of management in the administration of health information services and how to write a summary essay.
1. Identify the characteristics of an accountable care organization (ACO).
2. Explore the relationship of information governance (IG) to ACOs.
3. Which organizational stakeholders would you recommend be on the IG team/council?
4. As HIM Director, you are revising your HIM department’s strategic plan to include IG and ACOs. What goals would you include for those strategies?
5. Explain how the use of registries can facilitate an accountable care organization’s strategies.
6. AS HIM director, you have decided to bring the release of information services back in-house. For the last two years, you have outsourced that work, but continual complaints and an increasing backlog have made a change necessary.
• While writing your essay, List the managerial functions that will be necessary as you tackle this process and select at least one tool that will be used in each function. Be sure to justify the selection of the tool.
1. We saw that the U.S. Department of Labor’s National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) accused Starbucks of breaking the law in trying to prevent workers in some of its New York shops from unionizing. Use sites such as
http://www.shrm.org/legalissues/federalresources/pages/starbucksmaylimitnumber.aspx to explain how the suit finally ended up.
Criteria Ratings Pts
Content is organized in a format that clearly
answers the questions asked
Partially answers the
Does not answer the
At least 2 paragraphs (5 sentences in each
paragraph), Complete sentences used
throughout the paragraphs, Contains no
1-2 Paragraphs (less
than 5 sentences)
up to 2
Less than 1 paragraph
(less than 5 sentences),
more than 2
Examples are provided in support of
answering the questions
Uses one example to
answer the questions
No examples used to
answer the questions
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more