Write a system test and evaluation plan and procedure for a hypothetical organization. Topic :Samsung, Apple, DHS, DOD, etc. You need to develop a system test and evaluation plan and procedure for a hypothetical organization. Make sure that all the relevant aspects of security are addressed. Submit this assignment to your Assignment Folder (HW#2) prior to the submission deadline.
1. This assignment must be answered in your own words. However, when you use the words of others in any answers, you must use quotation marks and attribute the source right there following APA style. Also be sure to cite references using APA style when you paraphrase the words of others.
2. You may use any resources in addition to the textbook, such as other books, articles, and the Web. Some questions may require research beyond the text, lecture notes, and conferences. You must, however, do your own work and you may not collaborate with your classmates.
3. Page length for this assignment shall be five double?spaced pages at a minimum (no maximum limit) not including bibliography, with one?inch margins and 12?point font.
4. The bibliography is outside the scope of the five double?spaced pages.
5. Grading will be based on the following criteria: (50%)- Addressing Objectives #1-#4_________
1. Explain the concepts of security assurance and trusted systems.
2. Evaluate ways of providing assurance throughout the life cycle.
3. Discuss validation and verification.
4. Illustrate evaluation methodology and certification techniques. (20%)-
This is the reason why you are in graduate school (References and providing new insights on this topic)__________ (20%)-
Writing Skills- How well did you present your work in the assignment________ (10%)-APA/Grammar Issues________
Reference: Secure Software Development: A SecurityProgrammer’s Guide. Grembi, J. (2008) Computer Security: Art and Science.Bishop,Matt
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more