Please do not use any outside sources.
There are two parts with total of 4 questions to answer and questions are labeled with numbers. Please see all attachments below! Thank you very much.
* Part A ( PLEASE READ THE “MAIN SOURCE for Part A” )
What should Alex Franklin do and why? In formulating your answer, you have two colleagues to persuade that you are suggesting the right thing. Unfortunately, they each have their own favorite approach and you’ll need to make a balanced argument to each. Kent is partial to deontology (particularly Kant) and Melinda finds utilitarianism and stakeholder theory most effective. Argue whether Alex should open the folder or not, making a unique argument for each one of your colleagues. Pick yes or no and keep consistent in your answer across the first three questions. You cannot change your stance across colleagues, only your justification. In other words, if you argue yes to Kent, you must also argue yes to Melinda. Or vice versa, you could argue no both colleagues. In making your argument, focus on the reasoning of your answer rather than the tactics of your plan.
1. Using Kant’s deontology, argue whether Alex should open the folder and why. In writing your explanation, include only “one or two” sentence weaving in a similarity between this case and a case, HB Fuller.
2. Using consequentialism/stakeholder theory, argue whether Alex should open the folder and why. In writing your explanation, include a sentence weaving in a similarity between this case and Merck case.
* Part B (PLEASE READ THE “MAIN SOURCE for Part B)
Unlike the first two questions, questions 3 and 4 do not have to stay consistent. For example, you could argue that it is fair using Rawls and unfair using Nozick, and any other combination.
Answer the question: would it be fair for Alex to look at the bid?
3. Argue whether it is fair to open the bid from the perspective of Rawls. In making your argument, include a sentence weaving in a similarity between this case and a prior case (Bailout and Bonuses)
4. Argue whether it is fair to open the bid from the perspective of Nozick. In making your argument, include a sentence weaving in a similarity between this case and a prior case (Unpaid Internship)
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more