Answer all Eight (8) questions.
ü All sentences must be grammatically correct, and free from spelling errors.
ü Your answer for each question should not exceed 250 words.
ü Submit a Single Microsoft Word Document.
ü Font: Times New Roman, Size 12, Double-Space.
ü Cite all references used in APA format.
1. What is the purpose of defining a framework for IT security policies?
2. Why should an organization have a remote access policy even if it already has an acceptable use policy (AUP) for employees?
3. What security controls can be implemented on your e-mail system to help prevent rogue or malicious software disguised as URL links or e-mail attachments from attacking the workstation domain? What kind of policy definition should you use?
4. Why should an organization have annual security awareness training that includes an overview of the organization’s policies?
5. Consider the following real world situation:
A retired Japanese Coast Guard boat (Takachiho) was sold to a pro-North Korean organization without having assurances that navigational data was deleted. The decommissioned patrol boat could have had as many as 6,000 locations recorded over the 250 days of use. The boat was presumably sold to be turned into scrap. Weapons and radio equipment were removed, but no procedures were in place to ensure that navigational data was securely deleted. It is unknown if navigational data were recovered from vessels disposed of through past sales (Muncaster, 2013).
6. What is meant by Governance Framework? Why is ISO 27000 certification more attractive to companies than COSO or COBIT certification?
7. Locate and read NIST SP 800-53 Revision 4. What are the key benefits of this standard?
8. In your opinion, is the COBIT framework superior to the other standards and frameworks such as the ISO 27000 and NIST? Why or Why not?
Muncaster, P. (2013, April). Japan forgot data wipe on ship sold to Pyongyang. Retrieved September 18,
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more