The literary research paper is an argumentative essay, a type of writing that requires you to investigate a topic; collect and evaluate evidence; and establish a position (thesis) on the topic. For this research-based essay, you will select a (debatable) topic of your choice and write a 5-7 page essay that argues a specific idea about a that topic. An argumentative research essay is an opinion essay which provides opinions from two opposing sides (arguments and counter-arguments/refutations) before concluding on the ideal stance to be adopted.
In an argumentative essay, what is important is how well you can support a claim on a topic that has two reasonable sides. An argument is a debatable claim (not a factual statement) that is supported by concrete evidence, expert opinion, analysis, and expert insight. While there are different variations of the argument essay, the overall foundation is always the same: the writer is tasked with researching a topic, taking a stand on the topic, and finding and incorporating a multitude of evidence in a logical manner to support the overall claim.
The following are all important elements of a good literary research essay (
argumentative essay outline):
● Create a clear, firm, and debatable thesis – An effective thesis statement is an important foundational element of any essay, but it is of even greater importance in an argument essay. The reader needs to know exactly what the argument is and why it is important; there can be no confusion. For more on creating a thesis statement, view examples of thesis statements here.
● Provide the necessary background information on the topic — While an argument essay isn’t the same as a research essay, a bit of background information is often needed early in the essay to understand the argument. For example, if the writer is arguing that a certain historical event influenced a particular piece of literature, it is probably necessary to describe what historical events were taking place at the time the literature was written.
● Focus on organization and transitions – While transitions are important in any type of essay, they are particularly important in an argument essay. In fact, the best argument essay involves multiple reasons and evidence to support the overall thesis, and counter arguments are often discussed and refuted as well.
Argument essays can be organized in a variety of ways. Regardless of the order in which it is organized, all argument essays should explain and support several reasons why the argument is valid and explain and refute several opposing arguments offered by the other side. This \\’concession to the opposition\\’ will be explained further in the writing process. Writers typically benefit from creating an outline to organize all of the information that will be presented, and this benefit becomes even greater with longer argument essays.
● Perform effective and thorough research — The Best argumentative essays require incorporating research into the essay. Consequently, you will be required to do a significant amount of research before fully committing to a topic. Research is important because you need to make sure there are enough credible sources that can be used in your essay. You don’t want to commit to a topic and begin writing the essay only to later discover that you can’t find enough quality sources to make the topic work. Thesis Statements A thesis statement is one of the most important elements of any successful essay.
A thesis statement controls the subject matter of the essay and states something significant to the reader. It is the one statement that summarizes the main point of the essay and states why the essay is important and worth reading. An essay that lacks a strong thesis will be inadequate and often lacking in focus, and it will likely be difficult to complete for failing to follow the proper outline for argumentative essay .
The following are qualities of a well-crafted thesis statement:
● A thesis statement should identify a specific purpose and a specific way to accomplish the purpose.
● A thesis statement must be debatable Purdue OWL Suggestions
● A thesis statement must be easily identifiable by a reader and should be clear and not ambiguous.
● A thesis statement always comes at the end of the argumentative essay introduction. Just as the contents of the essay may change during the writing process, so, too, may the thesis statement change. It is important to create a thesis statement before writing the paper, but this type of thesis is generally referred to as a working thesis and may change along with the contents of the opinion essay.
It is important that a writer uses the thesis to direct the creation of the essay, but it is also important that the writer is open to changing the thesis as necessary. A reader should be able to easily identify the thesis in any essay. If someone reads your opinion essay and cannot identify where the thesis statement is located, take this as a sign that the thesis is not clear and/or is not as specific or strong as it can be.
Make sure that the thesis stands out and can be easily interpreted.
Thesis Statement Exercise Selecting a Topic:
When choosing a topic for an argumentative paper, make sure that the topic
• Is interesting to you
• Involves conflicting viewpoints (you must take a position on one side)
• Is relevant to a literary topic covered in English III — you may research ideas. look out for 5 paragraph argumentative essay examples to learn more.
Writing the Essay
— Planning I. Prewriting
A. Brainstorm and research topics that interest you and that have conflicting viewpoints (two sides)
B. Ask questions about the topic – what are the issues involved? what is my opinion about the issues? what is it I want to tell my audience about the issue(s)?
C. Make notes of your observations, thoughts, comments, and ideas 1. Start keeping a notebook/collection of your ideas and PRINT or MAKE NOTES of your research
2. Form an opinion and see if you find a common theme, idea, or observation that may lead you to a thesis a. In developing the thesis, consider what you want to say about the topic b. Keep in mind the thesis is an arguable statement
i.) Your thesis statement should be specific—it should cover only what you will discuss in your paper and should be supported with specific evidence from reputable, academic sources.
ii.) The thesis statement appears at the end of the first paragraph.
iii.) Your topic may change as you write, so you may need to revise your thesis statement to reflect exactly what you have discussed in the essay.
II. Collecting Research
A. Collecting and Saving Research 1. Notecards 2. Printed research B. Sources to Consider
1. All sources must be kept in your essay folder
2. Academic Sources are best a. University websites, Google Scholar, ARC Resources b. Absolutely no use of Wikipedia or the like. Any use of essay-writing sites will be monitored through Turnitin. All opinion essays will be submitted to Turnitin, and any evidence of copying or plagiarism will result in an automatic zero for the assignment.
3. Consider information provided by critics, professors, subject matter experts, biographers, and information provided in scholarly journals.
III. Writing A. Making an Outline
1. A formal outline will help you keep ideas in order 2. Outline must be turned in with your thesis 3. Examples will be posted on Schoology and discussed in class B. Elaboration
C. Revising and Rewriting — Schedule
2. All students will meet with me at least once for revision and feedback during the rough draft writing process D. Keeping track of the research
1. All materials are to be kept in a folder and turned in with rough draft. I will keep you updated on all due dates for the rough draft.
2. Notecards are not required but you must have research either printed, stored on Google Docs/Google Slides, or on notecards — whatever works for you IV. MLA Formatting and Grading A. MLA — proper format must be followed for each source using MLA 8th edition Purdue OWL
1. You must use a minimum of 5 academic sources that must be approved 2. Sources must be legitimate sources. They can be online or in print, but they must be verified as reputable.
3. All sources must be credible and/or academic. Use the Database Resources found on the BR Portal page.
C. Grading 1. The essay will be worth 150 points 2. Grading will be based on GSP (grammar, spelling, punctuation), MLA format (including the Works Cited page), the number of sources (and whether they are academic), grammatical structure (no first or second-person voice, no contractions, no ‘simple’ vocabulary); writing convention/quality of writing
Remember: Have a plan in place BEFORE you begin writing.
Format for the essay ( Argumentative Essay Format/Outline/Template/Example ):
I. Introduction: Introduce the Popic
A. Begin with a broad general statement about the topic B. Elaborate on the topic with smooth transitions
C. Give general background information on the topic, beginning from general and narrowing to specific (inverted triangle) D. Thesis is the LAST sentence in the introduction (avoid the \\’1, 2, 3\\’ or the \\’listing\\’ thesis, which is NOT academic)
II. Support argumentative paragraphs: give evidence and elaborate
A. First sentence of every paragraph is your topic sentence, the sentence that introduces the evidence that will follow B. Topic sentences should be transitional and use transition words (in addition to; not only; besides…; etc.) C. Paragraphs should have evidence and research strategically placed throughout the paragraph – do not over cite.
III. Concession paragraph: concede to the opposition/rebuttal
A. Argumentative essays must have a concession to the opposition, meaning that the writer must acknowledge the other side of the issue.
Once you acknowledge the other side, you must bring the reader back to your position by reinforcing your argument. There are two ways to do this: you may either write a separate paragraph with the opposing viewpoint, or you may strategically refer to the other viewpoint in the same paragraph. I will show you ways to write this part of the essay.
IV. Conclusion: a final summary
A. The final argumentative paragraph is the conclusion of your essay. Begin the paragraph with the argumentative thesis RESTATED and complete the rest of the paragraph in the reverse order in which you wrote the introduction, going from specific to general.
DO NOT begin the paragraph with the words “in summary,” “in conclusion,” or some other “summary” words – this is not academic writing and it is assumed that as you are ending your essay, it is the conclusion. The reader will know this is your last paragraph when you restate the essay thesis.
B. The conclusion does not have to be long, but it should be about the same length as the introduction.
Possible Research Topics/Ideas/ Essay Topics for College Students :
Keep in mind that you will need to research various aspects of these topics in order to come to a conclusion about some aspect of your topic. Your thesis will be determined by what aspect of the topic you intend to prove (i.e., \\”Common Core has proved to be a beneficial change to education.\\”).
The following are just a few ideas that you may use to write your research paper. You may consider other topics, but all ideas must be approved by me. Remember too that your thesis is an arguable statement and must have two \\’sides\\’ to consider.
How you craft the argumentative essay thesis and what position you take depends upon your preliminary research and which topic seems most feasible to write about. That being said, you should be able to find significant amounts of research BEFORE you begin writing. If you begin writing without knowing your \\’angle\\’ or position, you may find yourself struggling to write about the topic.
For this reason, you should collect research and then create an outline based on that information.
Possible ideas include:
● Standardized test scores — a good indication of a school\\’s/student’s competency?
● Government choices/mandates in food/drink selections (i.e., cannot sell large size soda)
● Animal testing in research
● Phones/tablets are a hindrance/are crucial to student learning
● Should the school day be longer/shorter?
● Standardized tests in college admissions — a good or bad thing
● Recycling and the environment ● Conservation
● Video games should/should not be a part of educational learning
● Social media connects/disconnects its users or other consequences of social media
● The safety of nuclear energy
● Traditional vs. alternative medicine
● Censorship on the internet — should or should not be encouraged/discouraged
● Vaccinations should/should not be mandated by law — why or why not?
● Homeschooling vs. traditional schooling — which is better?
● Homework — should there be more or less? Does homework improve students’ grades?
● Later school start times — must be changed or not?
● Medical impacts of steroid use (medical focus only)
● GMOs (health concerns, labelling, etc)
● Robotics in the medical field — better than humans or not? You MAY NOT write on these topics:
● gun control, abortion, the death penalty, religion, legalizing marijuana, or immigration
- An Earth-wide temperature boost does not really exist.
- Apparition chasing includes the misleading of individuals.
- Are Adults Hurting Young Children by Pushing Them to Achieve?
- Are Antismoking Ads Effective?
- Are cameras out in the open places an attack of protection?
- Are CEOs paid excessively?
- Are Children of Illegal Immigrants Entitled to a Public Education? (
immigration persuasive essay topics )
- Are competitors unreasonably adjusted for their abilities?
- Are Digital Photographs Too Plentiful to Be Meaningful?
- Are kids’ rooms extremely theirs, or do the rooms “have a place” to guardians’?
- Are law requirement cameras an intrusion of protection?
- Are magnificence events exploitative?
- Are mobile phones risky?
- Are naked photos suitable in galleries that are available to people in general?
- Are nonbelievers less good than theists?
- Are on-screen characters and expert competitors paid excessively?
- Are open administration declarations viable?
- Are school regalia helpful?
- Are schools and educators in charge of low-test scores?
- Are Some Youth Sports Too Intense? ( Argumentative essay should girls be allowed to play on boys sports teams )
- Are the Web Filters at Your School Too Restrictive?
- Are there advantages to going to a solitary sex school?
- Are Women Better at Compromising and Collaborating?
- Are young ladies excessively mean, making it impossible to each other?
- At the point when Do Pranks Cross the Line to Become Bullying?
- At the point when Do You Become an Adult?
- At the point when is it legitimate to utilize military power?
- At the point when Is It O.K. to Replace Human Limbs With Technology?
- At the point when Is the Use of Military Force Justified?
- At the point when Should Juvenile Offenders Receive Life Sentences?
- At the point when Should You Be Able to Buy Cigarettes, Drink Alcohol, Vote, Drive and Fight in Wars?
- At the point when Should You Compromise?
- At the point when Should You Feel Guilty for Killing Zombies?
- At what age should guardians converse with their youngsters about sex?
- At what age should nationals be permitted to vote in the United States?
- At what age should young ladies approach contraception without the assent of their folks?
- At what age should youngsters be permitted to have a cellphone?
- By what method Should Children Be Taught About Puberty and Sex?
- By what method Should Educators and Legislators Deal With Minors Who ‘Sext’?
- By what method Should Parents Handle a Bad Report Card?
- By what method Should Schools Address Bullying?
- By what method Should We Prevent Future Mass Shootings?
- Can a Video Game Be a Work of Art?
- Child rearing and Childhood
- Cloning ought to be a prohibited practice.
- Criminal movement is more as often as possible occupied with by men as opposed to ladies
- Did a Newspaper Act Irresponsibly by Publishing the Addresses of Gun Owners?
- Different Questions To Base An Argumentative Essay On:
- Directions in the public eye are winding up excessively controlling.
- Do Apps Help You or Just Waste Your Time?
- Do Boys Have Less Intense Friendships Than Girls? (
Are youth sports too intense essay )
- Do Bystanders Have a Responsibility to Intervene When There is Trouble?
- Do College Rankings Make a difference?
- Do curfews keep teenagers out of inconvenience?
- Do detainees merit the privilege to vote?
- Do ‘Disgrace and Blame’ Work to Change Teenage Behavior?
- Do electric autos conceivably offer a solution for overall contamination?
- Do exhibit Security Checks Protect Us from Hostile Immigration? (
argumentative essay topics on immigration )
- Do firearm control directions help to lessen wrongdoing?
- Do Fraternities Promote Misogyny?
- Do Great Leaders Have to Be Outgoing?
- Do individuals who carry out offensive wrongdoings merit capital punishment?
- Do Laws That Ban Offensive Words Make the World a Better Place?
- Do Leaders Have Moral Obligations?
- Do Parents Have Different Hopes and Standards for Their Sons Than for Their Daughters?
- Do patients have a privilege to pass on by means of doctor helped suicide?
- Do People Complain Too Much?
- Do Photoshopped Images Make You Feel Bad About Your Own Looks?
- Do photoshopped pictures influence mental self portrait and confidence?
- Do pre-business tranquilize tests encroach on individual protection rights?
- Do reality appears, for example, Teen Mom, laud high schooler pregnancy?
- Do rich individuals need to pay more duties?
- Do Rich People Get Off Easier When They Break the Law?
- Do Schools Provide Students With Enough Opportunities to Be Creative?
- Do the advantages of medicinal weed legitimize its legitimateness?
- Do TV shows and motion pictures have the obligation of being more differing?
- Do TV Shows Like ’16 and Pregnant’ Promote or Discourage Teenage Pregnancy?
- Do urban communities have a commitment to save old or notable structures?
- Do vicious computer games cause conduct issues?
- Do Violent Video Games Make People More Violent in Real Life?
- Do We Give Children Too Many Trophies?
- Do we have a cast off society?
- Do we have a reasonable expense framework?
- Do We Need a New Way to Teach Math?
- Do We Need Art in Our Lives?
- Do writers have an obligation to dispense with however much predisposition as could be expected?
- Do You Believe in Equal Rights for Women and Men?
- Do you concur or differ that the Internet has turned out to be excessively popularized?
- Do You Prefer Your Children’s Book Characters Obedient or Contrary?
- Do You Prefer Your Tacos ‘Real’ or ‘Appropriated’?
- Do You Shop at Locally Owned Businesses?
- Do You Spend Too Much Time on Smart Phones Playing ‘Doltish Games’?
- Do You Spend Too Much Time Preparing for Standardized Tests?
- Do You Support Affirmative Action?
- Do You Support or Oppose the Death Penalty?
- Do You Think a Healthier School Lunch Program Is a Lost Cause?
- Do You Think a Longer School Calendar Is a Good Idea?
- Do You Think Child Stars Have It Rough?
- Do You Think Life Exists — or Has Ever Existed — Somewhere Besides Earth?
- Do You Trust Your Government?
- Do You Worry We Are Filming Too Much?
- Do youngsters merit/require a recompense?
- Do Your Teachers Use Technology Well?
- Does access to condoms avoid youngster pregnancy?
- Does banning controlled substances just make a bigger bootleg market?
- Does Buying and Accumulating More and More Stuff Make Us Happier?
- Does Class Size Make a difference?
- Does Facebook Ever Make You Feel Bad?
- Does fatigue prompt inconvenience?
- Does Keeping a Messy Desk Make People More Creative?
- Does Pop Culture Deserve Serious Study?
- Does Port Security affect Illegal Immigration, and How Much?
- Does Reality TV Promote Dangerous Stereotypes?
- Does religion cause war?
- Does Technology Make Us More Alone?
- Does the Government do Effective Health Screening, on New Immigrants? (immigration argumentative essay topics )
- Does the media endeavor to make buildup to impact or panic people in general?
- Does the media make impossible desires of connections and marriage?
- Does the right to speak freely give individuals the privilege to utilize despise discourse?
- Does TV Capture the Diversity of America Yet?
- Does web-based social networking make segregation?
- Does Your School Hand Out Too Many A’s?
- Energy makes individuals more defiant by nature, and subsequently, youthful grown-ups are more responsive to negative impact.
- For what reason Aren’t More Girls Choosing to Pursue Careers in Math and Science?
- For what reason Aren’t There More Girls in Leadership Roles?
- For what reason Did a Cheerios Ad Attract So Many Angry Comments Online?
- For what reason do individuals go to different nations for social insurance?
- For what reason Do We Like to Watch Rich People on TV and in the Movies?
- Getting thinner can not be accomplished by eating less carbs.
- Given Unlimited Resources, What Scientific or Medical Problem Would You Investigate?
- Great Argumentative Essay Topics On Immigration
- Has Baseball Lost Its Cool?
- Has Facebook Lost Its Edge?
- Have Curse Words Become So Common They Have Lost Their Shock Value?
- How Big a Deal Is It That a N.B.A. Player Came Out as Gay?
- How Big a Problem Is Bullying or Cyberbullying in Your School or Community?
- How Concerned Are You About Climate Change?
- How Concerned Are You About Where Your Food Comes From?
- How does helicopter child rearing mischief (or help) kids?
Argumentative essay topics on illegal immigration
- How does Illegal Immigration influence the Workplace?
- How does Immigration influence the Market?
- How does Immigration influence the Workplace?
- How does Legal Immigration influence the work environment?
Other Possible Essays to write on
- How Does Your School Deal With Students Who Misbehave?
- How Important Are Parent-Teacher Conferences?
- How Important Do You Think It Is to Marry Someone With the Same Religion?
- How Important Is Arts Education?
- How Important Is Keeping a Clean House?
- How Important Is Keeping Your Cool?
- How is the condition of defilement in the Eastern European medicinal services framework influencing the social insurance choices of patients?
- How Necessary Is a College Education?
- How powerful is Profiling in Screening New Immigrants, and is it Used?
- How Seriously Should We Take Standardized Tests?
- How Well Do You Think Standardized Tests Measure Your Abilities?
- How Would You Feel About a Computer Grading Your Essays?
- How Young Is Too Young for an iPhone?
- How, and by Whom, Should Children Be Taught Appropriate Behavior?
- Improves in All Their Classes?
- In the event that Football Is So Dangerous to Players, Should We Be Watching It?
- In the event that You Were Governor of Your State, How Would You Spend a Budget Surplus?
- In what case(s) would it be able to be viewed as reasonable for an organization to not procure an applicant who smokes cigarettes?
- In what circumstances should ads for liquor and tobacco items be permitted?
- In what circumstances, assuming any, does a lady have a privilege to a fetus removal?
- Is Anti-Illegal Immigration Laws Effective?
- Is capital punishment successful?
- Is Cheating Getting Worse?
- Is creature trying essential?
- Is Dating a Thing of the Past?
- Is Drinking Driving Still a Problem for Teenagers?
- Is female circumcision moral?
- Is governmental policy regarding minorities in society reasonable or not?
- Is homework hurtful or supportive?
- Is it accurate to say that we are excessively reliant on PCs?
- Is it accurate to say that we are Losing the Art of Listening?
- Is it accurate to say that you are Distracted by Technology?
- Is it approve for detainees to vote?
- Is it approve for guardians to screen youngsters’ Internet utilize?
- Is It Ethical to Eat Meat?
- Is it good or reasonable to utilize creatures in look into?
- Is it lawful to end a pregnancy?
- Is It O.K. for Men and Boys to Comment on Women and Girls on the Street?
- Is It Offensive for Sports Teams to Use Native American Names and Mascots?
- Is It Principled, or Irresponsible, for Politicians to Threaten a Shutdown?
- Is it valid or false that ladies’ self-perceptions are impacted by the media?
- Is it valid or false that there is causality between playing rough computer games and sustaining savagery in schools?
- Is it worthy for ladies to breastfeed openly?
- Is it worthy for organizations to promote in schools?
- Is It Wrong for a Newspaper to Publish a Front-Page Photo of a Man About to Die?
- Is male circumcision moral?
- Is Modern Culture Ruining Childhood?
- Is more prominent firearm control a smart thought?
- Is Online Learning in the same class as Face-to-Face Learning?
- Is open supplication affirm in schools?
- Is our current legislative process just?
- Is our race procedure reasonable?
- Is print publicizing outdated?
- Is Prom Worth It?
- Is school confirmation excessively aggressive?
- Is School Designed More for Girls Than Boys?
- Is Smoking Still a Problem Among Teenagers?
- Is swindling wild?
- Is the act of willful extermination a faultless one?
- Is the cost of school too high?
- Is the death penalty a reasonable activity?
- Is the drinking age proper (would it be advisable for it to be lower, higher, or remain the same)?
- Is the mixture American Health mind framework manageable or will it fall back to the state it was at preceding the current going of laws?
- Is the remuneration fiscally for specialists too high, would they say they are abusing individuals needing medicinal services?
- Is there a lot of weight on adolescents to attend a university?
- Is There Too Much Pressure on Girls to Have ‘Consummate’ Bodies?
- Is torment ever satisfactory?
- Is TV Stronger Than Ever, or Becoming Obsolete?
- Is TV Too White?
- Is worldwide environmental change caused by people?
- Is youngster conduct preferable or more regrettable over it was years prior?
- Is Your Generation More Self-Centered Than Earlier Generations?
- Is Your School Day Too Short?
- IsCheer-leadinga Sport?
- It is never legitimate to submit somebody to torment.
- It isn’t right to make the utilization of weed lawful in a few states.
- It ought to be unlawful to deliver and offer cigarettes.
- Japan ought not be permitted to guarantee the Dokdo islands as they are the property of Korea.
- Kids who saw viciousness on TV will probably be savage themselves
- Locales, where you can download ensured content, disregard copyright laws.
- On the off chance that a minor carries out a wrongdoing, should the guardians be considered responsible?
- Ought to an additional assessment be set on sugary beverages, for example, soft drinks?
- Ought to child rearing classes be obligatory?
- Ought to getting contraceptives expect youngsters to have parental endorsement?
- Ought to the U.S. Be Spying on Its Friends?
- Ought to there be a lawful time limit for minors?
- Ought to there be directions forced on YouTube analysts?
- Ought to There Be Stricter Rules About How Coaches Treat Their Players?
- Point Pertaining to Society and the Media
- Profession achievement is not any more subject to deep rooted learning aptitudes.
- Racial resistance is upgraded by diverse relational unions.
- Science Related Argumentative Essays done for you
- Securing the steadfastness of representatives must be done through money related prizes.
- Sexual instruction is the most ideal approach to avert high school pregnancy and an assortment of different issues.
- Sexual substance on TV impacts youngsters contrarily.
- Should adolescents be condemned to life in jail?
- Should All Children Be Able to Go to Preschool?
- Should All Students Get Equal Space in a Yearbook?
- Should an ethical point of confinement be forced on how far science can go?
- Should Athletes Who Dope Have to Forfeit Their Titles and Medals?
- Should atomic weapons be banned around the world?
- Should Birth Control Pills Be Available to Teenage Girls Without a Prescription?
- Should cellphone utilize be restricted while driving?
- Should Charities Focus More on America?
- Should Children Be Allowed to Wear Whatever They Want?
- Should cigarette smoking be restricted?
- Should cigarettes and other tobacco items be prohibited?
- Should College Football Players Get Paid?
- Should Colleges Fund Wellness Programs Instead of Sports?
- Should Colleges Use Admissions Criteria Other Than SAT Scores and Grades?
- Should Companies Collect Information About You?
- Should competitors be held to high good measures?
- Should Computer Games Be Used for Classroom Instruction?
- Should Cosmetic surgery be secured by protection?
- Should Couples Live Together Before Marriage?
- Should creationism be educated in government funded schools?
- Should creatures be utilized for examine?
- Should Dreamers be permitted to remain in the United States?
- Should eateries be required to incorporate calories on all menu things?
- Should Engineers Pay Less for College Than English Majors?
- Should English be the official dialect in the United States?
- Should everybody be required to reuse?
- Should Fertilized Eggs Be Given Legal ‘Personhood’?
- Should gay couples have the capacity to wed?
- Should guardians have the capacity to punish their kids?
- Should guardians pay youngsters for decent evaluations?
- Should guardians push their children into extracurricular exercises, for example, music or games?
- Should Guns Be Permitted on College Campuses?
- Should Home-Schoolers Be Allowed to Play Public School Sports?
- should human services be viewed as a right?
- Should individuals from Congress have term limits?
- should interchange drugs be secured by protection?
- Should kids’ excellence events be restricted?
- Should ladies wear less-uncovering attire keeping in mind the end goal to check men’s whistling?
- Should limitations be forced on the quantity of travelers a minor is permitted to transport in his or her vehicle?
- Should Marijuana Be Legal?
- Should men get paternity leave from work?
- Should Middle School Students Be Drug Tested?
- Should more rights be given to foreigners?
- Should new parents be given some type of maternity take off?
- Should news demonstrates discuss famous people?
- Should notices and reactions be made all the more clear in commercials?
- Should organizations be conceded personhood?
- Should organizations market to kids?
- Should Parents Let Their Children Play Football?
- Should People Be Allowed to Obscure Their Identities Online?
- Should premature birth be unlawful?
- Should prostitution be legitimate?
- Should purchasers purchase things from nations that underwrite tyke work?
- Should Reading and Math Be Taught in Gym Class Too?
- Should representatives have the capacity to have obvious tattoos in the work environment?
- Should Rich People Have to Pay More Taxes?
- Should same-sex couples be permitted to receive youngsters as effectively as hetero couples?
- Should same-sex marriage be legitimized?
- Should scholastic achievement be the principle deciding component in school affirmations?
- Should schools and organizations give more motivating forces for individuals to do humanitarian effort?
- Should Schools Be Allowed to Use Corporal Punishment?
- Should schools be in session year-round?
- Should Schools Offer Cash Bonuses for Good Test Scores?
- Should Schools Put Tracking Devices in Students’ ID Cards?
- Should schools require outside dialect or physical instruction?
- Should Scientists Try to Help People Beat Old Age So We Can Live Longer Lives?
- Should sex be permitted to be depicted on prime time TV?
- Should single individuals have the capacity to receive youngsters as effortlessly as couples?
- Should Sports Betting Be Legal Everywhere?
- Should Stores Sell Violent Video Games to Minors?
- Should Students Be Able to Grade Their Teachers?
- Should Students Be Allowed to Skip Senior Year of High School?
- Should Students Be Required to Take Drug Tests?
- Should Tablet Computers Become the Primary Way Students Learn in Class?
- Should the Dropout Age Be Raised?
- Should the Government Limit the Size of Sugary Drinks?
- Should the hustling business be compelled to utilize biofuels?
- Should the legislature give social insurance?
- Should the legislature have a say in our weight control plans?
- Should the liquor drinking age be expanded or diminished?
- Should the Morning-After Pill Be Sold Over the Counter to People Under 17?
- Should the Private Lives of Famous People Be Off Limits?
- Should the United States make English the official national dialect?
- Should the United States put more confinements on weapon proprietorship and utilize?
- Should Video Games Be Considered a Sport?
- Should welfare beneficiaries be required to submit to medicate tests?
- Should What You Say on Facebook Be Grounds for Getting Fired?
- Should willful extermination be unlawful?
- Should Women Be Allowed to Fight on the Front Lines Alongside Men?
- Should youngsters be permitted to have corrective surgery?
- Since trees reuse air, the obliteration of rainforests ought to be restricted.
- Smoking in ordinarily held spots ought not be allowed.
- Some web programs and web crawlers can provoke protection and security worries among clients.
- Test Argumentative Essay Topics On Health and wellness
- The amount Do You Trust Online Reviews?
- The amount Does Your Neighborhood Define Who You Are?
- The amount Pressure Do Boys Face to Have the Perfect Body?
- The book “Twelve Angry Men” is a scholarly portrayal of majority rules system, including its potential blemishes.
- The conduct of kids from one-parent homes is not quite the same as the individuals who originate from a two-parent family.
- The most ideal approach to enhance training is to self-teach kids.
- The veracity of Correspondence Theory of Truth is a honest to goodness position to hold.
- To decrease gas costs, should nations penetrate for oil in ecologically secured places?
- To what extent Is It O.K. to Linger in a Cafe or Restaurant?
- Video and PC amusements can adversely affect the individuals who play them.
- What are the expenses of Illegal Immigration?
- What Are You Really Learning at School?
- What Artists or Bands of Today Are Destined for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
- What Can Older People Learn From Your Generation?
- What Causes Should Philanthropic Groups Finance?
- What Criteria Should Be Used in Awarding Scholarships for College?
- What Current Musicians Do You Think Will Stand the Test of Time?
- What Do You Think of Grouping Students by Ability in Schools?
- What Do You Think of the Police Tactic of Stop-and-Frisk?
- What does Illegal Immigration Bring to the Country?
- What does Immigration Bring to the Country?
- What exactly Writer Would You Aw ard a Prize?
- What Game Would You Like to Redesign?
- What Is More Important: Our Privacy or National Security?
- What is the cost of Immigration in the School System?
- What is the genuine cost of drug, and why are social insurance costs so high in any case?
- What Is the Right Amount of Group Work in School?
- What is your opinion About Rihanna and Chris Brown Getting Back Together?
- What Is Your Relationship With Guns?
- What Local Problems Do You Think Your Mayor Should Try to Solve?
- What Makes a Good Commercial?
- What Musician, Actor or Author Should Be a Superstar, however Hasn’t Quite Made It Yet?
- What number of Text Messages Are Too Many?
- What ordinary things can individuals do to abstain from seeing a specialist?
- What Role Will Robots Play in Our Future?
- What Should the Punishment Be for Acts of Cyberbullying?
- What Should We Do to Fight Sexual Violence Against Young Women?
- What Time Should Black Friday Sales Start?
- What tune is the most horrible one at any point composed?
- What Were the Best Movies You Saw in the Past Year?
- What Words or Phrases Do You Think Are Overused?
- What Words or Phrases Should Be Retired in 2014?
- Where Is the Line Between Truth and Fiction?
- Where Should Colleges and Sports Teams Draw the Line in Selling Naming Rights?
- Where should systems adhere to a meaningful boundary for savagery on TV?
- Which child rearing style is best?
- Which Is More Important: Talent or Hard Work?
- Who Should Be Able to See Students’ Records?
- Will Musical Training Make You More Successful?
- Will psychological wellness facilities be connected to American secondary schools?
- Will web based dating displace meeting a man in actuality?
- Would cellphones be able to Be Educational Tools?
- Would graffiti be ever be considered art?
- Would heterosexual be able to men and ladies genuinely be companions without any expectations or desires of much else?
- Would it be a good idea for it to be compulsory to get a secondary school instruction?
- Would it be a good idea for it to be passable to post recordings of amusing felines via web-based networking media destinations?
- Would it be a good idea for you to care about the health and safety of those making your clothing?
- Would it be advisable for us to fully trust the majority of the cases made by infomercials?
- Would it be advisable for us to Rethink How Long Students Spend in High School?
- Would kindness be able to become cool?
- Would money be able to buy you happiness?
- Would video be able to diversions be a valuable learning instrument?
- Would you be able to Be Good Without God?
- Would You Feel Safer With Armed Guards Patrolling Your School?
- Would You Rather Work From Home or in an Office?
- Would You Trade Your Paper Books for Digital Versions?
- Would You Want a Bike Share Program for Your Community?
- Would You Want a Pair of Google’s Computer Glasses?